Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good news. Only good news.

Today has started out pretty well. I went to ww and was down 3.4 of the 4.4 I was up last week. I went to the gym and smiled at Mr. Arms. I got new tires for my car while I was having lunch/breakfast with my friend Melinda, then I went and got my emissions test (I passed). All that's left is an opening at Crawl Space tonight.

I just got done advising a friend on a relationship... sometimes I think it's just easier not being in one. Get a dog - they won't break your heart... that is until they die or go missing.

Yeah, I know - just what you wanted to hear today... I'm just telling you like it is.

I guess I should go now and work on my website some more. I might be famous someday and I have to have my website in order when it all goes down...

November 2nd is coming soon and I might be famous in parts of Russia.

No comments: