Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Pinch and a punch...

happy October. It's already October? I wish I could afford to save up and go to the Today show for Halloween this year. I had so much fun last year.

Okay, as predicted I did not have any problems sleeping last night. The alarm on my cell phone started ringing a bit too early for my tastes.

I am on facebook and I am constantly updating my status. The status is a little line that says Jennifer is.... and then you fill in the rest. I had many interesting updates recently regarding my relationship with cats. Last night I wrote "Jennifer is never having children or cats." That elicited a few responses from my friends... I was just thinking they are too stressful to own/have. I might reconsider the children - but you know, time is running out.

The cat rescuer guy emailed me back... he charges $75.00 to rescue cats. I would have payed $200.00. He's cute too... I'm sure Sammy would have come down eventually but I'm glad it was sooner rather than later. It sure stressed me out. He isn't even my cat.

My head/jaw hurts a little bit this morning... I took some advil so hopefully it should clear up. I hit the snooze button twice so I better get moving.

No comments: