Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boots.

The past few times I've been at the mall I have seen a bad selection of boots on the young people of America. I have to go out and take pictures because I can't find images of these horrendous atrocities to society.

Just imagine - cable knit, mid-calf hitting, beige flat boots with pom poms attached to strings.... maybe I'll draw a picture and scan it. I've also seen high heels with down fabric up to the knee.... oh man, I need to find photos.

Okay, back to my humdrum life... yesterday I picked up some photos I had mounted and unfortunately on the trip back to the office I dinged up the corners of some. I think I can camouflage the dings but it means that I can't really sell them. Not that I've ever sold anything... but there's always a first time.

Damn.

I need better luck.

No comments: