Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Okay boosters!

I have a feeling that this fundraiser Crawl Space is putting on is going to be fun. If it doesn't kill me (and I don't even have that much to do)...

Now my goal is to raise money. It will be well worth the price of admission... contact me if you want an invitation.

I think I could use a nap. I know, I just woke up... but I'm still tired. I think I may have a hard time getting started today.

Okay, here's a quick rant... to that car that just had to pass me while I was driving in the arboretum last night BITE ME! Did you get to where you were going any sooner? probably not. did you risk people's lives? yes... are you a dumb-ass? yes. It was raining and it was dark... I was going the speed limit. Did you have to flash your lights at me? like I could have pulled over anywhere.... I hope you get a flat tire!

No comments: