Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life is getting in the way...

My life is getting in the way of my television schedule. I have a meeting tonight and I'm not going to be able to watch the Biggest Loser.

I suppose there are worse things in life... it's times like these I wish I had a dvr.

Well, let me see... yesterday I got a phone call from the manager at Marie Calendars. I tried to call him back but he was in a meeting... I will try again tomorrow.



This is the image that those publishers want to use in the book (I told you about it last week I think)... it's my sister's and Katie's feet. It's cute don't you think???

Okay, what else is going on today??? we're taking the new paralegal out to lunch today, her name is Jen too! I might wear fancy pants today... I wore a nice skirt and top yesterday and got lots of compliments... not that I had been dressing poorly- but I think I'd been on the more casual side... I have to step it up if I want to attract good work karma (and a possible date).

Oh yes, Stinky peed in her bed last night... I guess this is the beginning of old age for her. Maybe we should invest in diapers....

No comments: