Monday, November 17, 2008

Good news in the underwear department.

I actually wore a pair of my smaller sized underwear yesterday (I was doing laundry and I didn't have access to the larger ones) and they didn't get caught under my belly roll. Maybe my belly roll is getting smaller? I may not be losing weight but I think my tummy may be shrinking.

I guess that really is good news.

On Saturday when I was at the gym a woman came up to me in the locker room after class and said she couldn't believe that I went to class on Friday night and then was back on Saturday morning. She said that it was paying off though and I looked great. I said thank you. I still think of myself as the fat girl (some of you know that about me)... so it's nice to hear those sort of things to remind me that I'm not. Now If I could just get a guy to pay me that sort of compliment...

This week is going to be busy - getting ready for the fundraiser, cycling, getting a costume for the fundraiser... testing out my smaller underwear theory...

Yesterday I spent some time going through images on my old hard drive so I can update my website. I also came across this (shield your eyes)....

Oops - never mind. I can't upload it... good thing, I've spared you all from nightmares.

I guess I should get ready for the day. I have money coming my way so that's a good thing... that makes life almost worth living.

No comments: