Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ice fishing huts.

I had a dream this morning that I was driving behind a car that ended up stopping fast I accidentally ran into the ice fishing hut that was being towed behind it. I tried to be charming when we pulled over to talk about it... I just put a little dent in the ice fishing hut but the guy wanted 500 bucks for it. It was a dented piece of wood! I offered a check for 100 and 20 bucks cash. he was sticking to his guns - but then I woke up half way and realized that it was a dream and I didn't have to pay him anything.

I guess I won that battle didn't I?

Let me see.... do you want to be my booster? The booster I had lined up for the Fundraiser is out of commission for the next few weeks so I have to figure out how to raise $500.00 on my own.

I am happy to report that I am no longer crampy. I don't think I told you all that yesterday but I was crampy... it seems to have dissipated. Today I am going out to lunch and cycling my butt off tonight... the exciting life I lead.

No comments: