Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is it time to sleep yet?

I'm not sure I'm going to make it until Sunday. Last night no one showed up to teach the cycle class so I went wig shopping instead.

I now am the proud owner of three wigs. Two of them Colonial inspired. I still have to figure out what I'm wearing and what exactly I'm putting up artwork wise for the fundraiser.

Okay, here's a bit of a tangent. It's about Jesse Jones on King 5. I've been thinking I should get his help in finding a date. It says if you need help get Jesse. I think maybe there's an art project in there somewhere.

Next tangent... I ordered a smaller point and shoot camera yesterday - it's pink. It's a Canon Powershot digital elph.... I realized last weekend that I don't take the same amount of pictures that I used to because the camera I have is a larger and doesn't fit in my bag... this way I can carry it with me...

Today I have to figure out what to wear on Saturday... and figure out my ten year plan... and shave my legs.

No comments: