Friday, November 21, 2008

Come to the Ball!

I was told that I should blog more about the Grand Geomatrician's Ball so here it goes.

go to it! It will be fun, you'll help out young struggling artists (okay - I'm not that young but I'm "early career".) There will be good food and drinks and artwork - oh crap I have to decide on the artwork...

Regina Hackett posted on her blog here about the fundraiser.

Maybe there will be a cute single male art collector there who wants to sweep me off my feet and take me off into the sunset with my Ann Curry obsession. Maybe I'll dance so much that I'll lose four pounds. Maybe I'll sell something or be picked for the Whitney Biennial... Okay, I'm getting carried away here...

Maybe I'll just have a good time if I can stay awake.

I'm getting off work early so I can help set up. I have to stop by the gallery and pick up a bunch of stuff so it should make for a busy night...

I'll try to keep you all updated.

No comments: