Friday, November 07, 2008

It can happen at any time.

Yesterday I was sitting at work coding documents until my hands went numb and I got a message from my friend Bryan. He was laid off yesterday. Not that it comes as a big surprise to him but still - I guess when it hits it can be a shock.

A group of us took him out to lunch. I'm sure he'll find something - if anyone out there needs a paralegal let me know.

Last night I took a break from the gym. I think it's been a few weeks since I did that. My legs still feel like they've been put through the ringer though.

I've decided that I am a social misfit. Maybe I'm not exactly a misfit - but I feel like one. I just don't like being in social situations sometimes.... tomorrow night I have to work at a fundraiser...

oops I just found out that there's a jackknifed semi on I-5 under the Convention Center so I should probably get ready now....

No comments: