Thursday, November 06, 2008

Recovery...

I think I may not go to the gym tonight... it is First Thursday and I haven't been to one of those for a while... I can't decide... my legs are still killing me, my heart is breaking because of the lack of sugar-free gingerbread syrup at Starbucks and yes, I'm still single.

I am happy that I actually managed a full on rant yesterday with my Starbuck's entry last night.

Okay.... it turns out that there's an image on my blog that the publishers of this book want to use. I think it's one of my sister and niece's feet (did I say that yesterday?)... I think I may let them use it if they want (I asked my seester for permission).

It's raining but it's still a beautiful day... some people were a bit gloomy at work yesterday - but I wasn't! yippee!

No comments: