Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Am I ? I am.

I am tired... I went to bed at 9:15 and was pretty much out like a light. There's been a cold going around work and I hope I'm not trying to get it.

My big dilemma today (after getting my crown at the dentist) is determining what I'm going to wear to the holiday luncheon on Friday. I want to look cute, but I don't want to look too slutty. Fashion forward, not stuck in the 90's. There's a fine line to be walked here and I don't want to go into the forbidden zone.

I have a dog on my lap right now... she's pretty cute. There's been talk of getting her a little sister... that would be fun. I'll keep you updated on all that.

I guess that's all I've got. I remember when I used to be witty and opinionated more often... maybe things will get back to their old selves in the new year.

No comments: