Monday, December 08, 2008

A good looking dog (that's not mine)...



This is Weezy. She belongs to my friend Diana. She likes to hang out in the gallery every once in a while.

This morning I am going to try something different. I'm going to try to take a shower a bit earlier and then let my hair air dry for a few minutes before I do anything else. It's a new strategy in order to achieve the perfect hair. Okay, semi-perfect hair. At this age I just want to look presentable.

Yesterday I pretty much just slugged around. I did go to the gym (and I smiled at Arms) and then I watched a Hallmark Channel movie... then I watched the Seahawks lose. That was thrilling - not. I did manage to get some birthday shopping done for my nephew Max.

This week is I have the following events to look forward to...

Weight Watchers is starting a new program called Momentum.
Holiday lunch for the office.
Cycling class(es).
Holiday potluck with my ww buddies.
Birthday Party for nephew.
Lip and Brow Waxing.

It looks like it's going to be a full week.

No comments: