Sunday, December 07, 2008

Post number 1,500.

Can you believe that I've done that many posts? I can't.... it's been a long haul. I wonder if I could give up the posting? Maybe I will try for a few days sometime and see how it goes.

Last night's opening went well. People liked my work and I'm glad it's finally out there in some form. Now I can be done with it unless someone decides to show it elsewhere.

What else... My friends Malyn and Kyle came to the opening last night which was nice (my momma came too)... I also found out yesterday that my first ceramics instructor donated money to the fundraiser... that makes me feel better, realizing that some of my people pulled through.

Today I am going to go to the gym and then there is a gift tag making party I might go to... Maybe I will attempt to clean something in my room. That could be interesting.

I'll let you know how it all goes later on.

No comments: