Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas

Christmas is here... bacon and hashbrowns are in my tummy and IT'S STILL SNOWING! I wish it would stop. I have things to do... places to go.

I managed to sleep in until a bit past 8 this morning. Now that's an accomplishment.

Santa visited and brought me a new sweater and Tucker gave me some new PJ's. I'm thinking I might take a shower and take a walk around the neighborhood next... maybe Starbucks is open??? I know Walgreen's is but they don't sell americanos.

This afternoon there was a change of plans and I'm supposed to go to Bellevue - it was supposed to be happening last night but it didn't. I fell asleep on the sofa before 8 and was in bed by 10 I had a few dreams which included me driving in snow, having my car stolen, counseling at summer camp, and Ann Curry. It's a long dream story...

Today I am also supposed to be going to where I was supposed to house sit earlier in the week but couldn't. I hope I can make it this time. I don't have to really be anywhere until Saturday (Olympia)....

Have I told you lately that I don't like snow that much? I'm also not that much of a fan of the Holidays but I won't go into that and depress you all... I don't dislike them but they don't make my heart all warm and fuzzy inside.

Later on I will post the video of the bacon frying this morning... once I can download it from my camera.

Let's go and spread some holiday cheer!

No comments: