Friday, December 26, 2008

Is the worst over?

The snow is starting to melt and I am ready to get out and about if possible.

Here are a few photos of breakfast yesterday. I still have to download the video of the bacon but that will come soon enough...





Yesterday I went for a walk in the slush and then we went over to my sister's house.

Here are a few pictures from my walk along Lake City Way.









Last night after dinner my momma drove me over to where I'm cat sitting so I could check on the cats and feed them. I will be heading over there today. That slush is a killer... getting my car to manuveur in it would have been nearly impossible. Hopefully enough of it will melt today that I can get out.

On my agenda today??? I think If there's enough drivable road I may go search for cycling shoes. I got some money from my dad for Christmas and I have cat sitting money.... I'm actually going to go to a cycle store to get them. I am also going to go to cycle class at 5:00 and that's it I think... I slept in this morning until 7:20... oh the good life.

I guess I should go now.... I may be back later.

No comments: