Saturday, December 27, 2008

The big slushy slushy

It is a mess outside. I managed to get to the gym yesterday and spend some quality time with the cats. The side roads are a big mess though... Slush is very messy and slippery... it's just gross. I had to use my mother's car in order to get around. I may try to drive my car this morning - I will report back as to how it goes.

This afternoon we're heading down to Olympia for tamales and Christmas (a few days late).

I managed to survive the post Christmas let down because I didn't really have Christmas I think...

OH YES... THE RAT STORY!

Yesterday morning I was down in the basement gathering up my laundry when I saw what appeared to be a fur cuffed glove on the dryer. I realized that we don't own any fur cuffed gloves. IT WAS A RAT! It was all curled up asleep on the dryer it must have been warm. I managed to tell my mom it was there... she came over. That's when it woke up and looked at me... it ran, I screamed and ran upstairs. We opened a window for it to go out of... we're keeping the basement door closed for now.

Reliving it in my head is a bit scary...

No comments: