Sunday, December 28, 2008

The big thaw.

It's finally melting outside and I think life may return to a semi-normal state.

Yesterday we headed down to Olympia and had a belated Christmas celebration. It made for a long day but it was fun.

I've been thinking about new years and what I should do...

I really enjoy sleeping so I may just go to bed early.

Maybe I'll find somewhere to wear my "almost slutty" dress out.

Today I am really going to go out and buy cycling shoes. I may also go to Lululemon and get a new pair of workout pants (by utilizing a variety of giftcards and cash I received for Christmas).

Last night I went over and spent some quality time with the cats. The streets are finally passable which is nice... their dad comes back tonight so I will head over again today in my own car this time...

Okay, I guess I'm done for now.

No comments: