Monday, December 29, 2008

Shoes, beautiful shoes! and the bacon debacle...





These are my new cycling shoes. I haven't been this excited about a pair of shoes since I got my tennis shoe roller skates back in the 70's

In that second photo you will see Emma the cat resting on my leg. She decided is was a good place to sit while I was trying to document my new shoes.

I can't wait to test them out tonight.

Yesterday in cycle class someone sat on the bike that I usually ride... it was weird having to use a different bike... the only real upside was that I got a better view of Mr. Arms while he was working out.

The photo below is to commemorate the video of the bacon which was lost when I reformatted the SD card in my camera... it just wasn't downloading it... I'm sad. Oh well, I'll just have to remember it in my head as opposed to on my blog.



This week is the end of the year.... another new years, another set of resolutions... actually I don't think I had any resolutions last year with the exception of firm thighs. I must say my thighs are firmer (not rock hard - genetics has worked against me...).

Mom is thinking that she might have people over for New Years since her party was canceled... that means I can't go to bed at 10pm... that's alright, we need to socialize more often...

On another note, I need to really start moving on my show for February... I have bits and pieces of ideas of projects which I need to formulate into some sort of a show... I just need the tools to finish what I've started... oh the pressure!

Okay, I'm off like a prom dress!

No comments: