Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A pain in the foot...

so.... I wore my new shoes last night to class. What I didn't realize is that they moved the bikes around so the bike I usually ride was not where I usually sit. I had the biggest clunker bike of all time. I ended up trying three different bikes before I settled on the one least offensive... it was chunky at the bottom of my stroke (pedal?)...

After class some guys who are "professional" bike riders (they wear the shorts and everything) adjusted my cleats so hopefully tonight my ride will be better. I just have to pick the right bike.

Man, it's just the thing to make you really cranky... getting on a bad bike.

Yesterday at work I was in a bit of a funk. Maybe it's the post Christmas letdown... maybe it's the thought of another New Years Eve alone (but with my lovely assistant Kristen)... maybe it's gas.

No comments: