Friday, December 12, 2008

Par-Tay!

Today is the holiday luncheon at work. I tried on both the dresses I have last night and I must say the almost slutty one looks pretty good. My 40 plus year old cleavage looks pretty good (even with some faded stretch marks)! I bought real panty hose and I have my big lady shoes so I'm ready to go. The plan is to not drink a lot so I can survey the scene and not be part of it. There is assigned seating so hopefully I won't embarrass myself in front of anyone.

The party is over at 4 so If I play my cards right I can get back to cycling class at 5.
That's assuming I haven't overdone it at the party.

Tomorrow we are having a holiday potluck after our ww meeting. I haven't had time to figure out what I'm going to bring... After the potluck I have cycling, my lip and brow wax and then my nephew Max's birthday party. Sunday I have agreed to run in the Jingle Bell Run. I think after that I will collapse in a big heap of goo on the floor.

I should get moving. I have to shower and smell good because you never know who I might be sitting next to at the party.

No comments: