Thursday, December 11, 2008

Slutty??? I don't think so.

Last night I took my mother to Marie Calendars for dinner... okay, considering we had a certificate for a free dinner I only had to pay for the tip. I am happy to report that the service was much better than the last time. I am going to have to let them know... they probably only hear about when things are bad.

On the way home I made my mother stop at JC Penney's to look at dresses. I had tried on a dress about a week ago and wanted to see what it looked like again and get a second opinion. It was really cute but the zipper was coming apart and there was a minor repair that needed to be done on one of the shoulders. That kind of sucked so I kept trying on dresses. I tried on a sleeveless little number with a bit of beading that was marked down half price.... it shows off the girls very well. I decided to buy it even though I probably won't wear it tomorrow at the party. I think my cleavage might cause a stir. Not a bad stir though... My mom decided to see if she could get a deal on the other dress... I continued on to shoes (love shoes!)... when I got done buying shoes I found my mom and she had managed to get the other dress for $11.00 (originally $100).

What a deal.

I think I will wear the first dress which has now been repaired... and my new big lady shoes.

Oh, how I wish I could wear the not too slutty dress though...

No comments: