Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Try to remain calm.

Last night I got a schedule for my upcoming show in February. It didn't really freak me out too much, but it reinforces the fact that I am torn between my two worlds, the making money world and the making art world.

The feeling of being inadequate pops in my head as well... I know I'm not. I wouldn't have gone to school where I did if I wasn't any good...

It's just hard.

Here are photos from my hair cut last night... I took my new camera so that my friend Nancy could have documentation of her masterpiece.

My hair was styled in three separate looks.

I'm calling this the Bo Peep look...



The regular everyday look....



The conservative look (although I don't think it's really conservative...).



There is still time to get in there for your holiday haircut. I have cards for a discount and I can win the referral contest.

No comments: