Thursday, December 04, 2008

The weird thing...

I think I've mentioned this before but it seems like everyone has been joining Facebook all of a sudden and now I am faced with photos of me from the 80's and 90's... YIKES.

Not that I'm too embarrassed because it is all a part of my history but still... it makes me take a deep breath every once in a while.

Take a look at this...



Aye aye aye...


I must have been tired or something... I still get that look on my face every once in a while...

Gotta love that femullet. That's also back in the day when the girls were bigger.... I must confess that I don't miss them one bit. I love the girls now and they love me.

Tonight we're installing the Current Works Show at Crawl Space. I feel a bit bad because my work is not necessarily current... maybe we should call it a recent works show... I have started working on new stuff finally... I'm starting to flesh it all out... I'm going to work on applying for Survivor. I've got my friends working on my audition tape and if I get on and win I won't have to worry about working for a living, I can just make art and be on other reality television shows such as Celebrity Rehab. Just to clarify I'm going to make the application process into art.

It's like the Ann project, I'll figure out the art later. I just need to do what I want to do and I want to be famous and be on television.

Okay, I guess I should wrap it up. If you hadn't guessed I'm feeling better today... it was a bit sketchy for a few days there...

No comments: