Monday, January 26, 2009

Beat down like a rug.

Hopefully these nice pictures will help calm you this morning...





We had a meeting last night and it lasted a long time... not too bad, but I don't particularly enjoy staying out past 10 p.m. I think tonight I may crash and burn when it's all over.

I discussed my ideas for the show with the group and we're going to go into some strange territory but I need to plan it all out. I think I'm just going to have "Events" at the gallery that help me and others hone their "mad Survivor Skills" and then post the rest of my training schedule online via a blog, YouTube and Twitter. It's weird to think that you have a gallery without anything in it.

Now I have the task of coming up with "events" to hold on the weekend that the public can come to.

I know I'll figure it all out... I'm just a bit stressed because the press release needs to go out in the next few days and decisions need to be made.

I feel sick, I have to go.

No comments: