Sunday, January 25, 2009

That icky feeling...

I'm trying not to get too stressed out. But I must admit it's not working too well.

As I said last night I have to figure out what's going in the gallery for my show. Since the majority of the work is going to based online I probably should have a computer there (where do I get one?)... also, do I put in props? Memorabilia? video (of course...).... is this all just narcissistic nonsense? I think maybe it is.

I don't want to crash and burn... I had a near panic attack about an hour ago when I though I only had one weekend to get my crap together... luckily I realized I have two plus a partial day. The only possible up side is that I may lose my appetite and get back down to my goal weight quicker than anticipated.

I think the last time I felt this anxious was when I was in New York getting ready for Scope.

I have started writing down a list of possible things I can put in the gallery and it's making me feel a little bit better but not much... I know in the back of my mind everything will work out I just have to have faith in everything... it's just hard.

How do I convey it all? It'd be nice if I was independently wealthy and didn't have to work full time. Then I could focus the next three weeks... I'm seriously going to have to curb my workout regimen. Or at least change my schedule to the morning so I can work on other things in the evening.

Argh.

No comments: