Wednesday, January 07, 2009

An evening at home.

I went to get my tooth checked and I have to have another root canal. It's on the tooth that just had the crown. Fortunately they can drill through it and I won't have to wear the old crown around around my neck on a chain.

My name was on the list for cycle tonight but I called and canceled. I've decided to hang out at home. I need to figure out if I can download all the mini movies I took today onto my computer. I started trying to find my card reader but it's nowhere to be found. I suppose if I picked things up every once in a while I wouldn't have this problem would I?

My application for Survivor needs to be in LA on the 14th (the day after my root canal).. Yes, I'm going to apply... it's a project. Look for the blog soon...

No comments: