Thursday, January 08, 2009

This is what a crazy cycle person looks like.

Me...



My bike (okay, I know it's not a real bike).



My thighs and shoes...



I took these photo's yesterday morning at my 5:45 class. I also took some videos but I'm still trying to get them onto my computer. I got them onto my mother's Imac but can't find a cd to burn them to to transfer them to my laptop.

Tonight I get to hang out with Mr. Wormie. He's a cat you might recall. I also should go to First Thursday. Since I am an artist I should start acting like one. Shouldn't I?

Stinky slept with me last night... she's a nice little warm thing. Now she's curled up next to me on the sofa.

Next subject - my weight. I've actually done a good job of tracking what I have eaten this week. I even wrote down the chili cheese fritos I ate yesterday. You just need to follow the plan and it works. What a concept!

Okay, I think I'm done for this morning...

I only woke up once in the middle of the night because of my tooth.

No comments: