Monday, January 12, 2009

Fashion Recap

Last night I watched the Golden Globes and here's what I have to say about the fashions.

Eva Longoria Parker - yes

Rene Zellweger - no (reminded me of a costume from Little House on the Prairie).

I would post pictures but they'll probably be all over the papers today.

Tomorrow is the day I am looking forward to - RCT Day! (Root Canal Therapy Day).

The tooth is going to drive me crazy. I think about the amount of ibuprofen coursing through my body and it's mind boggling. Another perk about tomorrow is that I get to sleep in until 6 or 6:30 - yee haw!

BTW - (by the way for you readers who are not in the loop)... Yesterday when I was at the Mall I got very very hungry... I kept looking around trying to find something to eat and couldn't find anything that was good for me. I decided to try the banana nut bar sample I got at ww the other day - BIG MISTAKE! It is the nastiest thing I have eaten in a long time. STAY AWAY FROM THESE HORRENDOUS MORSELS OF ARTIFICIAL BANANA NASTINESS!

Okay, I have to go now.

No comments: