Friday, January 16, 2009

I am a failure.

I'm not really a failure but I have not stayed on the healthy eating wagon.... I've been house sitting and there is too much bad food around. I am expecting a gain tomorrow when I weigh in.

Today I should be getting my camera via Fedex. let's hope that they don't lose my camera like they lost my box of Today Show memorabilia. Last week I posted that promo of me. There's a promo on that site for my friend James in which you can see my Today show memorabilia. You can see it Here.

It's the shot where he is painting and they are above him. My pile of stuff is to the right of him. It comes in around the fifteen second mark or so... Oh how I miss it. The other day I was watching the episode of title this where I'm a panelist... I was wearing a black sweater in the episode which was also in the box... oh oh oh... also in James promo you can see me in the red raincoat that was lost as well. I know I shouldn't dwell on things I will never get back but it hurts... there was an autographed cookbook from Rocco DiSpirito as well... oh the memories.

Let me see... I have to do the following - finish my application. Determine what I'm going to wear to the casting call tomorrow. Create my schedule of Survivor training and write up a blurb for the show. Man, when did I get to be so busy?

No comments: