Thursday, January 15, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

It would have been really nice to have slept in this morning...

I have too many things to do before Monday... fill out my Survivor application, write up the info for my show and come up with a training schedule and event listing for it, learning how to use my video camera (once it comes)...

I realized last night that the ports on the right side of old crusty don't recognize anything which means when I plug in my firewire on the camera it won't register. I suppose I should take old crusty in to get her checked out... I noticed she's missing a few screws. Kind of like her momma.

The good news is that today is payday and there is a new episode of the Office on.

The bad news is that I just realized that I have a 100mb limit to videos I can post to my blog. I'm going to have to figure out how to get around this obstacle.... I'll find a way...

Maybe I'll get a move on now... things to do and place and people to see.

No comments: