Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's hard to be a survivor with a bum arm.



It's official, I have tennis elbow and I get to wear this funny looking strap on my arm



This is definitely going to put a cramp in my fashionable lifestyle. I guess there's no sleeveless gowns in the future for me.... even if I wanted to put on the almost slutty dress it wouldn't go very well with the arm band.

So - enough wining. Today on the agenda - go to ww - cycle (body sculpting is out for a while... at least the arm stuff) and then I'm meeting with my friend Joanna who is going to write about my work for the show.... you might know her from here. I also have to figure out videos today and then it's off to Malyn's for dinner and movies (hey look, I'm actually going out for once!).

and yes, I sucked it up and ordered myself a new computer. Old crusty is going to have a new friend to play with. My boss Shirley pointed out the fact to me that I paid a certain amount for old crusty and she's lasted me almost six years - if you break that down she's been a great value... My new friend should be here around the 9th or so... just in time for my online adventures.

I suppose I should pack it in for the morning and get going... I was up a few times during the night... I'm starting to worry about the show... I got some things lined up though so that's nice... I'm not as scattered as I once was.

No comments: