Sunday, February 01, 2009

The shortest month of the year.

Welcome to February - the month of love, Superbowls and my show. Who knows? Maybe I will meet the man of my dreams this month and have yet another thing to fit into my busy, yet mundane life.

Last night I experienced wii fit. My wii fit age is 36. That's pretty good - but wii also told me that I was overweight... that's fine and good - but I don't think I'm overweight... according to wii I would only have to lose about three pounds to not be.

I can see how I could become addicted to it all - doing that hula hoop game could be addictive.

I met with Joanna yesterday to talk about my show and she thinks it sounds interesting. She doesn't necessarily think I'm crazy (well, not in that way). So I feel a little bit better. The only thing I wish is that I had better video editing skills. And someone to teach me survival skills...

My arm strap for my tennis elbow is proving problematic... I can't get it on right. It's either too tight or too loose... I don't want it to cut off my circulation but I want it to support my arm. What is a girl to do?

No comments: