Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oye.

What's the word?!?

I was actually down a pound today at weigh in today so my current weight is 148.8... 4.6 in three weeks. Not too shabby.

I have also finished my info about my show... I might crash and burn... I guess we'll find out.

Mr. Arms was at the gym but I didn't talk to him today. He is way too popular - I don't know how he keeps his arms in shape with all that talking.

Tonight we're off to dinner at my sister's house. I'm eating prime rib and I'm counting the points. yummy yummy in my tummy!

Okay, this is a bit scattered today but I'm not sure I have ever used the acronym LOL or if I ever will.... strange thing. It's also the same with the phrase 24/7 I don't really like that...

so - does anyone have a mannequin I can borrow?

No comments: