Friday, January 23, 2009

What the hell am I doing?

I am trying to figure out what I'm doing for my show and I have some sketchy ideas but I'm not sure if it's all going to work out.

argh! Is what I'm doing art? If I call it art does it make it art?

I'm going to try not to think about it too much. It makes my brain hurt.

On a nicer note, they fixed all of the cycles at the gym the other day and now they work like butter. I mean they feel like butter... they are smooth and there's no jerky feeling when you stand up on them...

Last night I was pooped. I was lying on the sofa with my dog and then I was out like a light. I missed the majority of my favorite show the Office. I think I can watch it online though... all is not lost.

Tonight the nephews are coming over to spend the night... I have too much stuff to do...

I guess I'll stop now.

No comments: