Saturday, January 03, 2009

There's no time like the present.

I weighed in this morning and I was up 1.8 pounds - I thought to myself - what the hell am I doing??? I can lose the 13.8 pounds I've put on since April 2006. I just need to get with the program... I think the biggest problem is that I eat when I'm not hungry.

so here it is... I weigh 153.8 pounds. I'm okay with that weight but I'd like to get back to 140. That's just 6 pounds under the maximum for my height.

I'm thinking maybe we'll start a blog about getting back to goal... I'll list all the food I eat and how much I weigh and how I feel. Maybe I won't though...

The other day I found a slip of paper in one of my old trackers which stated that I wanted to have firmer thighs in 2008. I can say that I accomplished that. They can only get better too! Since I've started wearing my new cycling shoes I can tell that my legs are working harder. I may have skinny legs eventually.

I have no idea what I'm going to do for the rest of the day... maybe I'll take a nap or clean. It could be interesting.

No comments: