Friday, January 02, 2009

Working on the slowest day of the year.

I have to work today. I have a feeling it's going to be really really slow.....

Hopefully I will have something to do. On Wednesday I had to resort to sorting tabs at my desk. Now I don't know if any of you have sorted tabs but it's not the most exciting thing. I also asked people if they needed help... one person who will remain unnamed made a comment when I didn't know how to do what they needed help with (I'm not a legal secretary...)... let's see if I ever offer to help you again. B*t&%!

Yesterday I deinstalled my work at Crawl Space... I enjoy making my work and even taking it down. I need to start doing it more.

that will be my resolution.... to find a place to make my artwork and then start working on it!!!

there I did it.

I was thinking about asking Mr. Arms what his name was yesterday, but then I heard his voice again and I just can't do it.

I am supposed to go to happy hour after work today... I won't be able to stay long though... I need to weigh in tomorrow so I can eat too much either... I know I should just get back on the ww bandwagon as well (that's another place that is going to be incredibly busy this month...).

This weekend is free communication weekend at eHarmony.... I filled out my compatibility questionnaire about four years ago and have been considering joining. I fixed my profile so it started sending me new matches... Maybe I'll think of this as a "project" and do things that I wouldn't normally do. Not that I would know how to "date"... Maybe I should just suck it up and do it.... the only "real" problem I see is my living situation. Who really wants to date someone who is living with their mother?

Okay, everyone remember to wash your hands.

No comments: