Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Saturday!

I am feeling alright today - there was a mention of my show on Slog yesterday (the Stranger's News and Arts blog) and some of the comments weren't so nice. Someone called it self pretentious garbage... that kind of hurt but then I clicked on the link of that person's website I come to find that they are some person who is anti conceptual art and they also have bad fashion sense.

They can just suck it. I'm still going to do what I do and I'm not going to apologize for it. I think everyday people will relate to the work....

I went to ww this morning and was up 2.2 pounds. That's not too much of a shocker - this trying to get over caffeine is not so easy... when I feel bad I eat.

On the agenda today - organize tomorrow's workshop and try to get things lined up for next weeks events. It's hard doing double duty... I think for my next show I might go back to object making... it seems less complicated. I'll see if I can do it.

No comments: