Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hello and good morning.

How is everybody doing this morning? I am doing alright. My arm is sore so I've been icing it for the past hour or so... I have to make an appointment to see the doctor again because it's not getting any better. Just what I need - more crap to get in the way of training...

This afternoon there is an afternoon of playing games and puzzles at the gallery. I hope a few people come... It not, I'll have Jordan the intern play with me - assuming she doesn't have Art History homework to study... I could help her with that...

After the workshop I am going to head over to Dad's to go out to dinner... then I have to beat cheeks to get home for the Academy Awards... I love watching the awards but I must admit I haven't seen too many films this year. I did see Rachel Getting Married and that was really good... Maybe if I had someone to go to movies with me I would go out more often.

Oh well, I better move if I want to get to the gym and then organized to go to the gallery.

More later.

No comments: