Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Harass this!

Today at work we are having a mandatory sexual harassment seminar at work. I'm solely going for the free lunch. I guess I might be able to learn something useful from the whole thing...

My insides are very uncomfortable this morning... maybe it's too much fiber in my diet...

Okay, last night I took a cycle class as well as body sculpt and core and I think it's the first time in a few weeks that I've worked really hard... I'm a bit sore this morning... my elbow though isn't getting any better... I've made an appointment to go see the Doctor on Thursday to get it checked out again. Maybe they'll give me a shot of cortizone to make it feel better.... I'm tired of it hurting... it's also cramping my survivor style.

What else??? Crusty II is a beautiful piece of machinery... her trackpad is like butter and her keys are sleek and black.... I love her.

On the agenda today - I need to work on a new artists statement and figure out things for my workshop this weekend.

Okay, I better get a move on...

No comments: