Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I don't have to rent myself out...

Not that I thought I would have to but you never know...

I don't know if I mentioned it before but my mamma was looking for a job and she got one yesterday. She will be working at a law firm as a part time receptionist. I'm not sure how all of the women in my family ended up working in the legal field... I'm not complaining though...

I am trying to get the lineup for my show nailed down. I need to find me some boyscouts who know how to make fire. I need my survival skills...

Did I mention that I'm at negative 19.5 points for the week now? I had a rough couple of days. Hopefully once I start my training regimen the out of control eating will go away...

Also, I want to warn you all now that I will probably not be keeping up with the rant while I'm in training. I love to blog but I don't know if I'll be able to keep up both of them at the same time.

I guess I'll wrap it up early... I need to contact some people and try to get my work together for my show.

hugs and kisses!

No comments: