Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New Crusty Meet Old Cranky.

I got new Crusty yesterday and was very excited until I realized that there is no firewire port on her. This means I can't transfer videos from my camera. How stupid is apple for eliminating this necessary item?

I guess I should have verified what was included before I purchased it, but my motto is low tech, full effect. I guess my impatience has gotten me in a bind once again.

In case you were wondering I am using Old Crusty to post this... there seems to be an issue as well with my screen freezing up on new crusty... What do I do? oh, and new crusty powers down intermittently. That's inconvenient. it just happened.... argh.

In general this is an all around sucky situation... especially if you're going to do a video intensive project. I suppose I could get a new camera that is compatible - but what the fudge??? I can't even plug in any of my old external hard drives even if I wanted to....

I sure hope this week gets better soon.

No comments: