Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The dreaded Romanian dead lift.

Yesterday at the gym we did a heck of a lot of dead lifts. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about they look like this.....



This morning the back of my legs (hamstrings specifically) are very very very very sore.

I managed to figure out how to extract stills from my videos so here are a few from my workshop on Sunday...

Here I am sheltering myself from the rain in my home made shelter...



Here is the fire I made....



hmm toasty.....

Today I plan on having another fun filled day at work. At least three people were sick yesterday - so I got to help out around the office with various tasks.

Tonight I have a meeting which means I am going to miss the biggest loser (argh)... I guess it's alright if I miss it every once in a while.

What else have I got this morning??? I have a little bit of a gas bubble in my lower intestines - hopefully it will dissipate before I get to work...

No comments: