Monday, March 02, 2009

She Makes Fire!

I know this photo should go on my I will survive blog but I thought you might like to see it....



I made a fire! I'm sure it would have been better if it hadn't been raining... I could have gotten more of a fire going. I bought an aluminum roasting pan to build it in and it wasn't working so well so I resorted to a paper plate. (it burns easily)....

The only think I notice about my workshops is that not a lot of people come... I invite my friends but they don't come. As I said before - I don't think my friends here in Seattle realize that my art life if important (a few do but for the most part they are losers).

It doesn't do a lot for my self esteem when no one I invite comes.

Thank goodness for the interns... they come and participate and have a good time. I love them.

Today I don't think there's too much exciting going on... I may try to do some Survivor Shopping during lunch (swimsuit, bra, shoes)....

Only five days until the hair on my legs goes away! Yay!

No comments: