Sunday, March 01, 2009

Dreaming about mice.

Have I told you all that Miguel the rat is back? I saw him in the basement a few weekends ago. We've been keeping the door to the basement closed but sometimes it creeps open.

Last night I dreamt about mice in my bedroom. There were five that I grabbed with my bare hands and wrangled out from under a clothes pile. I hope this isn't foreshadowing anything.

My arm is feeling pretty good today - I am pretty excited about it all. I don't want to overuse it though - I don't want to have to get another shot.

Today I have a workshop at the gallery, I'm going to make fire, build shelter and eat bugs. I'm not really looking forward to that part but I will do it because I am a Survivor.



That's my leg... and the hair growing on it... it will all be gone by a week from today (yay!).

No comments: