Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday!

It's Friday the 13th, it's payday and it's the last weekend of my show. I'm back at home which is nice... I like house sitting but I like my dog and my own bed more.

Today I have to go pick up my race number and shirt at the Seattle Center during lunch and I also have to be at the gallery to get the treadmill picked up.

Here's the video in case you missed it....

The pervs like it.... I still think I look like a horse walking in heels...



I have successfully eaten all my girl scout cookies I ordered... I think I'm going to be in store for a big weight gain this week at ww. It's alright I think things will get better once my show is over and done with.

I guess I should get going... if only I could sit here all day... no commitments - a nice boy to rub my achy high heeled feet....

No comments: