Thursday, March 12, 2009

I thought the worst was over.

I was thinking my legs were getting better but they are still sore today.

I head back home tonight but I need to pack up everything from where I'm housesitting (the damn cat wanted me to get up this morning before I was ready to...).

My show is almost over at Crawl Space - overall I think is gone pretty well, but I think I may go back to making things for a while... or maybe I'll make more videos - get better at them... as I was putting them together for my show I realized that they are a lot like my blog.. I can't really tell you how just yet though.

I posted my treadmill video on Youtube yesterday and it turns out two people really like it (in that type of way). The two people who subscribed to my videos have a collection of high heel videos and /or pole dancing videos. I watched one of the pole dancing videos... not too exciting. Oh to be admired for my high heeled feet! I think I look like a horse trying to walk in big lady shoes.

I better go. I have to start with some of the clean up before I head off to work.

No comments: