Sunday, March 22, 2009

I've gone and done it...

I don't want to talk too much about it but I did something I've been griping about for a while now...

Here is a video that Max and I made last night while he was visiting... I think he's going to be a star someday.

(okay - the video is not uploading correctly so I will try again later)

It's a good thing. Even if nothing comes from it I don't care... at least I've taken a step forward...


I have scheduled myself a pedicure this afternoon so that will be nice... I have a gift card left over from last years birthday... it's been 11 months - why not do it now... maybe tomorrow I'll show some toe cleavage..

I'm still stiff from my fall the other day - I think I may have to make a date with the chiropractor this week. It sucks getting old.

Here are some photos I took on my computer last night as well...

Max getting his teeth brushed....



A thermal image of Max, Leo, and Melissa....



Max, and the claw, with mom and Leo in the background...



Looks like a lot of fun doesn't it???

No comments: