Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthday Review.

I have to admit that my birthday went pretty well... I managed to make it through the seminar and got back to work where birthday coffeecake and cookies were waiting for me. I also got truffles from one of the copy/tech support reps. I was taken out to lunch as well. All around it was really swell.

My momma gave me the wii game Town Crossing City Folk. I ended up staying up until 11:20 trying to figure it out... it could be interesting.

Hightlights of my day?

I got to talk to a lot of my friends via email and phone.

I ran into the most beautiful UPS man in the world and he gave me a hug.

I went to the gym and saw Mr. Arms from afar - didn't talk to him but I did manage to find out what his car looks like (two door sedan - silverish Mazda) A sensible car if you ask me.

Not too bad to kick off the first day of my 42nd year... is that it? or is it the first day of my 43rd year - I think that's it.

Okay - on to today! I get to go back to the Doctor and have my elbow checked again... it's hurting. Hopefully I'll get another shot and won't have to resort to therapy just yet.

I guess I should get going... I'm bummed to see that my favorite airline (Alaska) has decided to start charging for their passengers first checked bag. Boooo!

No comments: