Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's my birthday! (so why am I up at 4:30???)

Happy birthday to me! Okay, I really should be asleep right now but I have to be at work at 6:30ish. I think I might crash tonight at 5:30. I'm guessing that will be the case...

I got home last night around 10:10... the meeting wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I still feel like a dunce sometimes though... maybe someday I won't feel that way...

I am going out to lunch today and then I think I will go to the gym after I'm done with work... Provided I don't crash too hard.

I am having a heck of a time this morning... I'll give myself 10 minutes before I start getting ready. The seminar I have to check in people for is going to be at the WAC. You never know, I meet my future husband there... I have to look cute!

Waaaa? I'm feeling sort of like I used to when I was a regular at the Today show... very tired and wanting not to REALLY get up.

http://www.voom.com/whats-on/artstar This is a link to a promo I found for Artstar last week... they were having a marathon... I don't know if they were actually showing the episodes of the second season or the first... the description was for the first season - the promo is for the second season... who knows if we'll ever get to see it.

Okay, I better get going... I'll try to check back in later

Party On!

1 comment:

Maia Strong said...

Happy birthday! I thought of it after I left a message on your machine today. D'oh!

~M-dith